It is your responsibility to check all the details in the booking form are complete and accurate, as this is the document we work to when completing your order.
Please note we require both a signed booking form and your 50% deposit to finalise the booking.
Payment of your deposit enters you into a contractual agreement between you and Nikkita Palmer Designs for the hire of items and the use of Nikkita Palmer Designs services. Your deposit is non-refundable so do ensure you have read and understood all Terms & Conditions before payment.
By submitting this booking form you confirm that you agree to all of the terms and conditions outlined below and that these now form the basis of our contractual agreement. Various package suppliers may have alternative terms which will be confirmed by them when booking.
Terms & Conditions:
The stay home picnic is a collaboration between The White Emporium, Nikkita Palmer Designs. We have also partnered with Spread & Gourmet Dinner Lady graze boxes, Ruby & Claret Wine & FM tents bell tent hire.
The hire period is for 2 days (1 night) and shall be agreed at time of booking.
A 50% non refundable Booking Fee will be taken to secure booking. Only after the Booking Fee has been received and the Booking Form complete is the booking confirmed.
The remaining balance will need to be paid 5 days before the stay at home picnic is due to be delivered, a payment reminder will be sent.
Delivery charges may be applicable depending on your location and the packages chosen. These will be discussed and agreed at the time of booking.
Delivery is contactless and all items will be delivered to your door. If your garden is accessible without going through your property we are happy to set up your picnic. You will be notified of collection time. Please ensure someone is present to receive and dispatch hired items.
If payment is not received by the date specified this shall be constituted as breach of contract by the client. We reserve the right to hold the order until payment is made in full. When payment is late we accept no responsibility should we be unable to purchase the required stock or equipment we do not hold in house. In these circumstances we will provide substitute replacements as close to the style as possible with no redress or liability on Nikkita Palmer Designs.
Items may need to be substituted if they become unavailable.
Due to the nature of the individual products, they may have imperfections & there may be small differences between the hand made products. These are all unique individual products in their own right.
The replacement cost for any damaged or lost hire goods is x3 it’s original hire price, this applies to each item lost or damaged.
Nikkita Palmer Designs accepts no responsibility in the event of injury or damage caused by the hire equipment or bespoke products to anyone or anything. If using candles or items containing candles please remember there is a risk of fire and injury. Ensure products and candles are sufficiently cool before handling. Nikkita Palmer Designs accepts no responsibility for an injury or damage caused by candles. Candles are used entirely at the hirers own risk. All hire items should be used as intended by the hirer and Nikkita Palmer Designs holds no responsibility for damage or injury caused during the hire period.
All hire items must be inspected on delivery, if you are unhappy with the condition of any hire items, this must be discussed on delivery.
All property available for hire is the property of The White Emporium & Nikkita Palmer Designs
Items must be kept dry at all times. Do not leave outside overnight. Do not smoke around hired products. Please do not allow pets onto hired items.
15. There will be a £25 charge for excessive cleaning.
16. Plates must be cleaned before returning.
17. Terms and conditions must be agreed with separate suppliers if necessary. You will be notified at time of booking. It may also be necessary to complete your payment and booking with the individual suppliers depending on the packages chosen.
18. Items cannot be delivered without a correct address.
19. Cancellation must be made in writing. Booking Deposit is non refundable.
20. You are responsible for hired items from time of delivery until time of collection.
21. Nikkita Palmer Designs reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation of this contract if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing): fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, strike, lock outs, riot, hostilities, severe illness, pandemic or any other event out of the control of Nikkita Palmer Designs and Nikkita Palmer Designs shall not be liable for any breach of contract resulting from such an event. If your booking is to be cancelled due to the above which are in the nature of force majeure, deposits are non-refundable.
22. Nikkita Palmer Designs will only share your details to partnered suppliers involved with your order.
23. Some hire items can be extremely heavy, handmade and vintage, please ensure adequate care is taken should you need to lift and move anything.
24. Nikkita Palmer Designs and The White Emporium holds no responsibility for inclement weather at the time of your event.
25. Any dietary requirements should be relayed at the time of booking when choosing a food or drink related product.
26. Any bookings including alcohol packages must be 18 years of age or over.